PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
Manually collected information
When purchasing a shelf company from Co 4 You you will be asked to provide us with certain information such as the full legal names and residential addresses of officeholders and members and other personal information such as date of birth and place of birth. We only obtain personal data that is reasonably necessary for, or specifically related to, one or more of our services. If we request that you provide CO 4 YOU with PII and you choose not to, CO 4 YOU will not be able to process your order.
Automatically collected information
Our platform will collect the following information automatically when you visit our site:
• The browser you used and the name of the file or the words that you used to search for and access our site.
• The Internet protocol (IP) address from which you access the internet.
• The time and date that you accessed our site.
We use this information to tally the number of visitors to our site, to spot problem areas, resolve those problems, to upgrade the performance of our website and to make it more user friendly. This information is never associated with PII.
Information protection (ICT Security Policy)
We implement a variety of security measures when a client purchases a company and when we gather PII, to maintain the safety and security of your information.
Our platform is assessed on a regular basis to detect any potential security deficiencies, malware and known vulnerabilities. We test and advance our security technology on an ongoing basis in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your PII is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of staff who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We take additional measures to secure the PII we hold against disclosure, unauthorised access, loss, use, unauthorised amendment and against other misuse. We provide physical, technical and administrative safeguards and access constraints.
We educate our employees about the significance of privacy and maintaining the confidentiality and security of your information.
If unauthorised loss, use, or exposure of your personal information occurs, we will advise you as soon as possible, we will conduct a thorough and efficient investigation and will take all reasonable steps to counter and eliminate the unauthorised access and/or divulgence.
We only use PII for the function for which it was obtained, except where one of the following applies:
• We obtain your approval to utilise the PII for an alternate purpose.
• Where you would reasonably presume that Co 4 You would use the PII for an alternate but analogous purpose (and if the PII is sensitive information, that the objective of utilising the PII is directly related to the collection objective).
• We are instructed by law to use the information (for example, by a court order or subpoena).
• We reasonably consider that the use of your PII is imperative for our enforcement activities (such as to gather intelligence or take enforcement action due to breach of contract).
You may seek access to your PII that we hold on record and you may request us to amend your PII if you find that it is not accurate, current or complete. You are free to update any information recorded in your online Account at your discretion.
To safeguard your privacy and the privacy of others, we will need confirmation of your identity prior to granting you access to information about you and or making requested amendments to your PII.
If you believe you are a victim of fraud or identity theft, please contact us immediately at +61 (07) 5649 8649 or email@example.com.
• Co 4 You will keep sensitive information concerning the Company and its affiliates’ business or affairs (“Confidential Information”) confidential.
• Co 4 You will protect PII and business information from unauthorised access, unauthorised use and unauthorised disclosure.
• Your information will never be sold, lent, leased, or otherwise distributed outside Co 4 You. (This will not apply where the Confidential Information properly enters the public domain or when the disclosure of Confidential Information is required by law or a competent authority).
Note: Any report, letter, information, or advice provided by Co 4 You to our clients, our client’s employees, officers, agents, or servants, is given in confidence, solely for the purposes of providing our professional services. Our clients will not, without Co 4 You’ prior written permission, disclose engagement information or any other corporate data, to third-parties.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that &track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (for example, chrome or safari) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Disabling cookies may make your site experience less efficient and some of our services will not function properly if cookies are disabled. You can however, still purchase our products.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Spam Act 2003
The Spam Act 2003 is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to those orders.
• We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with Spam Act 2003 we agree to the following:
• NOT to use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• NOT to use or supply a list that has been created with address-harvesting software.
• NOT to use or supply address-harvesting software.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests easily and quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Breaches of privacy
Please contact us at your earliest opportunity if you determine that your privacy has been breached. Our Privacy Officer will investigate your concern and reply within 10 business days. Contact details can be found at the bottom of this page.
Phone: (07) 5649 8649